Monday, April 19, 2010


Tremaine Aldon Neverson (Trey Songz) is just one of the many young black successful people that we know of. He has worked hard and it has paid off for him. I know that there were times when he wanted to stop or even quit but he didn't, he kept going. He is doing his thing with music and maybe in the future even with acting. Trey has inspired me to keep pushing and to keep working hard because it will pay off. I think he is very talented and I like the fact that he gives all glory to God for his continuing success. I like that he is real, confident, and a hard worker. I have had the honor to meet Trey a few times before he got his record deal. I have had the honor to meet him a couple of times since he has blown up. I am glad to say that Trey has not let this music industry change him. Yes, he has matured and grown but he is still Tremaine. He is very humble and he gives his absolute all when he does anything. I pray that he continues to bring us excellent music.

2 comments:

  1. I just love Tremaine Aldon Neverson :) I have been a Trey Songz fan since he came out in 05 && when everyone was doubting him I was bumping his music tell everyone he was gonna be somebody. I love the fact that with 09 being his break out year and eveyone knowing his name && his music it hasnt went to his head. He is still the sam humble person he was 5 yrs ago.

    I havent had the chance to meet him yet && if i did knowing he is a normal person i would prob go crazy lol. but as a fan and a supporter i can not wait to see where his career takes him

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be amazing to see where his dream takes him. I like the fact that he doesn't forget where he came from, how he takes pride in what he does. He doesn't half step on anything he does. it's quite amusing how he makes other people's music sound better than they did...<~~ tlkn bout his mixtapes. (:

    ReplyDelete